Rare sub-dividable private island property in the heart of Voyageurs National Park ! World class scenery, wildlife and fishing literally at your doorstep. Approx 2.5 acres and 600 feet of southern facing shoreline with a small sand beach to relax on. Boat to in the summer or enjoy via snowmobile in the winter. This is not just a summer place. Ice fishing, cross country skiing and snowshoeing. The cozy log cabin was built in 2000. Please see attached Outbuilding Structure List for more info.
From Int'l. Falls boat east through Brule Narrows turn south and head west into Saginaw Bay
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.