This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Wooded 40 acres near Ash River the central entrance to the Voyageurs National Park with cabin. This acreage offers privacy and plenty of space and is a short distance to hiking and snowmobile trails. A few acres are across the road and may have potential for a person to build a storage building. The cedar sauna also has extra storage and a bunkhouse. The home has a spacious deck on the front and a rear deck overlooking the forest. A fire ring is perfect for family gatherings and barbecues. The pole building will give storage for boats and other up north toys.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.