This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is the perfect Outdoorsman’s retreat! Located just minutes from Kentucky & Barkley Lakes and a multitude of other year-round recreational activities for the whole family including Land Between the Lakes, restaurants & marinas, golf courses, and several family fun centers. The layout of the farm is mainly hardwood ridges, wooded valleys with rock bottom creeks & feeder streams and several thick areas that make perfect bedding and sanctuary habitat. The property sits in an area that has produced some whopper bucks over the years and has a well-established population of wild turkeys. The topography of the hardwood ridges and valleys combined with the areas of thick bedding/sanctuary cover create several travel corridors and pinch points that are ideal ambush locations for cruising bucks as they travel from one doe group to another. The bedding/sanctuary cover was created on January 2015 when very selective logging was performed on a few areas of mature pines and a few hardwoods. Since then these areas are now in their 2nd year of early successional growth and are providing deer with ample forage and thick cover. This also creates a great opportunity to go in and clear open a few of these areas for food plots. The property has a 48’x13’ - 2 bedroom 1 bath Fleetwood mobile home. Numerous improvements have been made to the mobile home that is all geared towards energy efficiency. New “p.e.x.” water lines throughout interior, new 1’’ p.e.x water lines from home to well, new windows have been added, new “through wall” 25,000 BTU air conditioner, new 16L ETL “on-demand” propane water heater, mostly new insulation under floors, a very well insulated and manicured crawl space and real plywood sub floors. All utilities are established, Electric, Well water, septic and a 250 gal. propane tank. If you’re looking for a Kentucky Lake area retreat or a permanent residence in a rural setting with great hunting, give us a call today to schedule your private tour!
- Perfect outdoorsmanâ€™s retreat
- Close to Kentucky & Barkley Lakes and Land Between the Lakes offering 170,000 acres of public hunting and an extra KY buck tag
- Nice 2 bedroom 1 bath mobile home
- Water, Electric, Septic and 250 gallon propane tank already established
- Quiet rural setting
- Loaded with deer and turkey
- Established trail system
- Plenty of mast producing white and red oaks
- Ample thick bedding & Sanctuary cover
- Additional building site with 600â€™ driveway already roughed in
- A full boundary survey has been completed
- Numerous improvements have been made to the mobile home
- All new â€œp.e.x.â€? water lines, new propane â€œinstantâ€? water heater, new windows, insulation and manicured crawl space, all improvements were geared toward energy efficiency
- 2015 taxes of only $169.00
- 20 minutes to Murray & Benton; 45 minutes to Paducah; 2 Â½ hours to Nashville; 3 Â½ hours to Saint Louis
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Calloway County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.