Forested hunting peninsula on the north river in the heart of deer and elk habitat. Salmon and Steelhead fishing is a bonus. Harvestable timber and thrifty Doug Fir and Hemlock reproduction. Property has been well managed and is protected behind locked gates.
From HWY 101 turn west at MP 74.6 on Hilliard Lane (Lund ML). Travel for 5.4 miles to through locked gate. Drive another 1.2 miles and bare left for and additional 0.2 miles and turn left on the 4030 road then follow the signs for an additional mile and left on the 4034 into the property.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Grays Harbor County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Grays Harbor County
- Farms in Grays Harbor County
- Riverfront Property in Grays Harbor County
- Recreational Property in Grays Harbor County
- Beachfront Property in Grays Harbor County
- Timberland in Grays Harbor County
- Residential Property in Grays Harbor County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.