DUE TO THE RURAL NATURE OF THIS PROPERTY, THE ZIP CODE PROVIDED IS A GENERAL LOCATION USING THE TOWN IT IS CLOSEST TO.
- 1185 fenced acres, 25 plus ponds
- $1,481,250 ($1,250/ac)
- Located 30 minutes west of Poplar Bluff, 3 hours southwest of St. Louis area, and 10 minutes north of Van Buren.
- Owner also is willing to sell an additional 600 acres that joins the 1,185 acres if someone is interested.
- 1,185 acres is completely fenced.
- Currently has cattle on 700 acres of the property.
- 25+ ponds for cattle and livestock with numerous wells to keep water in them year around.
- Several cross fenced areas allowing for different holding areas for cattle.
- Rolling hills and valleys.
Agriculture and Farming
Fenced for Cattle
Number of Ponds (water 1-5 acres)
Type of Fence
Number of Wells
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.