This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! If your savvy in the whitetail world you know a map will start the process to locating a great hunting property. Take a look at this opportunity of a lifetime. The features are jumping off the screen. Hidden from the road with significant bedding cover located in the northwest corner. Secluded crop fields with hardwood ridges torn up with whitetail rubs and trails. If you’d like to invest in the best land opportunity and be the envy of your hunting buddies with a premium hunting location call me right now.
- Property located 10 miles north of Topeka
- Easy access 1.5 miles off of 75 Highway
- Secluded crop fields
- Year round steady flowing creek
- Solid whitetail genetics
- Flock of over 60 turkeys spotted regularly
- Ideal southeast entrance to navigate to stands undetected by established bedding
- Mature cedars in northwest corner with heavy rubs
- High vantage points for scouting
- Amazing views for a home site
- Stocked pond with nice bass, crappie and catfish
- Tillable acres to produce yearly income while providing whitetail food source
- Food plot sites identified
- Nice hardwoods along creek and ridges creating ideal whitetail travel routes
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Jackson County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.