This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! This property would make a great place to live or a recreational hunting property. There is also the potential for income and it has recently been rented out as a prayer retreat center. This tract has a nice 3 bedroom cabin in addition to a 2 bedroom cabin. This is the main block of timber in this area and is surrounded by agriculture. Great hunting for deer, turkey, and morels. The property has a good internal road/trail system with bridges built over the creek. The scenic creek provides a water source for the wildlife and there are several ideal locations for food plots.
- 15 minutes from Terre Haute, approximately 1 hour from Indianapolis, and 3 hours from Chicago
- Located close to I-70 and US 40
- House plus small cabin with electric, water, and septic
- Good hunting for deer, turkey, and morels
- Harvestable timber
- Entertainment, shopping, and dinning close by
- Numerous area attractions including world famous Cover Bridge Festival
- Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Vigo County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.