Attention hunters and fishermen
- Located along Ben Wright Road, east of Hwy 27, just south of Hackberry, Louisiana
- Private drive on Pierce Lane leads you to the property with two live oak trees at the end of the lane
- Water and electricity available
- Property is fenced
- Just a short drive to launch in Big Lake, a speckled trout and redfish paradise
- Near Sabine Wildlife Refuge, Holly Beach, and Cameron for great hunting, crabbing, and fishing
- Home site or mobile home park potential
- Additional adjoining property is also available
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT BROKER AT WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC FOR A FORM.
GPS: 29.969881 -93.361988
From Exit 21 on I-10, travel south on Hwy 27 for 19.9 miles to Ben Wright Road. Turn left onto Ben Wright Road and travel 0.3 mile to the tract located on the left. Pierce Lane borders the tract to the west.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Cameron Parish Properties by City
- Hackberry, LA Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.