This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Lee County 120 acres coming soon.
50% farmland and 50% timber.
Here's a great track of land located just a few minutes south of I-40 at Wheatley.
The cropland acres are being leased to a local farmer and the annual rent will help offset your expenses.
Crops grown are: cotton, soybeans, wheat and milo.
Good deer and duck hunting in the timber land and Big Creek meanders through the woods.
County road frontage! Good access.
$2000 per acre
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Francis County
- Saint Francis County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Francis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Francis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Francis County
- Hunting Land in Saint Francis County
- Timberland in Saint Francis County
- Farms in Saint Francis County
- Ranches in Saint Francis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.