This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is a turnkey cattle farm that currently runs 100 calf/cow pairs. The steel pipe corral, squeeze chute, alley, and tub are in excellent condition. This part of the country offers beautiful views and the views from the 2400 sq. ft. house are no exception. The owner is a pilot and has two landing strips on the property that he uses often. Although the owners aren't big hunters, there are numerous great spots for deer and turkeys as this property is bordered on by large tracts of timber. The owner would entertain financing this farm.
- 10 minutes south of Cabool, 1 hour south of Rolla
- Cabool School Disctrict
- Fenced and cross-fenced
- 80 x 40 metal storage shed for equipment and hay
- 2 ponds
- 2 springs
- 2400 sq. ft. house built in 1988
- House has central AC and 3 window units for AC, propane and a wood burning stove for heat
- 4 stock tanks
- 2 wells
- Steel pipe corals, squeeze chutes, alley, tub
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data