PRICE REDUCED!! Located near Winfield with 98 acres NHEL tillable, 9.7 acres CRP, a creek, and about 15 acres of timber and brush. The tillable acres have a CSR of 71.4 and a CSR2 of 65.7.
- Located Â½ mile east of Winfield on 120th Street
- 98 acres NHEL tillable with average CSR of 71.4 and CSR2 of 65.7 on the tillable
- New owner can take possession and farm the property in 2016
- 9.7 acres CRP is enrolled through 2021 and pays $174/acre or $1688/year
- A nice creek flows through the east and north side of the property and has around 15 acres of timber along it
- The property offers deer, pheasant, and small game hunting. Lots of deer sign in the timber and fields
- Property taxes are currently $2384/year
- The tillable acres on this property would likely be eligible for CRP. The current owners would be willing to enroll the property into CRP prior to closing if desired. CRP Rental rates on this type ground have been above $200/acre lately! Call for details.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.