The Bond house, known as the Judge (Charles Thomas) Armstrong home, built circa 1820 by Isaiah Calvert, and owned by the Bond family from around 1913-1914 until 1997 when ownership transferred to the Perryville Battlefield Preservation Association and eventually to Main Street Perryville, a Kentucky non-profit organization. This property is conveniently located just at the Northern edge of the Perryville City Limits on N. Bragg St. (US HWY 68). The total property including the Bond House, the Mill, and the Mill warehouses is roughly 6.9 acres. Although the Home and Mill are in desperate need of repair, the history etched here is priceless. Historical Easements are in place to protect this wonderful piece of history and there is no better way to leave a legacy than to restore this property to what it deserves to be. Today is your Day to own a piece of History before it is gone.
At the edge of Perryville on US Hwy 68
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Boyle County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.