This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION!! Nestled in the heart of big buck country, this beautiful farm is just minutes from Kansas City and unlike any other in the region. Featuring gently rolling fields, rich black dirt bottom ground, wooded ridge tops and brushy buck torn creek bottoms, Shackelford Creek Farm is what all the others aspire to be. This outstanding property has a true diversification of habitat, tillable income producing farm ground and numerous monster bucks, turkey, quail and pheasants. A big buck hunter's paradise, the farm has everything you need from food, bedding cover and key stand locations to make the huntability of this farm second to none. The 2,500 square-foot recently constructed home is a hunters and wife's dream getaway after a day in the field. Call me today for your private showing.
- Nestled in the heart of big buck country, this farm is ready to be your dream property
- New ponds with waterfall
- Less than 40 minutes from Kansas City and 7 miles from Excelsior Springs
- Home is 4 bedroom and 3 bath with rustic finishings throughout
- New home generator added in 2016
- Outstanding deer, turkey and quail hunting
- All granite counters in kitchen with copper sink
- Electric custom gate
- Concrete parking area
- High-speed internet and home security system with remote cameras
- Custom iron railings inside
- Built-in cabinets
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath, loft and large mud room
- Exterior of home is stone and cedar
- All furnishings can convey
- Equipment barn is 100 x 65 with deer cleaning station and work shop
- Shop is 30 x 50 with concrete floor
- Nice pond stocked with fish
- Year round creek
- 100 acres in production
- 180 acres in mature timber
- 40 acres in food plots
- 8 Redneck hunting blinds and 15 bow blinds
- Gun cleaning room and 6 hunting lockers for you and friends to store gear etc..
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Ray County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.