This 1952 custom Log home sits right on the bend of the Stillwater River. This stretch of the River is a combination of glacial bolders, deep pools and towering rock formations.The Stillwater is one of Montanas finest Blue Ribbon Trout streams.
This is a real cozy Fly Fishing retreat with tralheads into the Beartooth Wilderness and fine dining just down the road
8 miles east of Nye, MT
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Stillwater County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Stillwater County
- Riverfront Property in Stillwater County
- Recreational Property in Stillwater County
- Hunting Land in Stillwater County
- Lakefront Property in Stillwater County
- Undeveloped Land in Stillwater County
- Ranches in Stillwater County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.