Spirit Lake owns 100 acres north of Perry that currently has 3 homes, 3 cabins, a lodge with kitchen and a Morton building. The property includes an 11 acre lake and many trails, woods and pasture. A well known location to host weddings, retreats, reunions, sorority & fraternity events, and large social gatherings. Open to cooling southwest breezes all summer and protected from north winds in winter.
- Spirit Lake Resort
- 100 Acres with beautiful custom home
- Multiple guest cabins with combined lodging for 70
- Viable business opportunity with growth potential
- Client base established
- 11 acre lake is clean and stocked with bass, crappie, catfish and bluegill (grass carp)
- Security gate
- Easy access from major metro areas Topeka / Kansas City
- Great mix of revenue generating lodging, tillable and hunting genetics
- 12512 HCD, Custom Home built 2009; this home design was a collaborative effort between the home owner and Jantsch Architects Inc. KC Mo. Highlights include: A Tuscan style with large native limestone terracing, lake front patio and screened porch, wine cellar, heated floors, whole house music, TV and movie system, stunning blue kitchen with dumbwaiter to garage, 3 bedroom, 4 bath, art gallery, 3 stall garage with work area.
- 12558 Rental home; built 1981 updated 2005, 1512 sq. ft. This home is currently a full time rental. 3 BR, 3 bath, fireplace, deck and screened porch on lake, 2 car garage.
- 12592 The Cottage, built 1983, 1692 sq. ft. complete remodel and update in 2006. 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, deck and screened porch with lake view
- Cottage Garage built 1998, 780 sq. ft. 30 X 26
- 12638 The Cedar House, 1116 sq. ft., built 1993, updated in 2007, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths
- 12639 The Lodge, 4,724 sq. ft., was built in 1976, remodeled in 2007 including new deck, main floor tile, AC and boiler â?¦ this has been the main rental venue for events at Spirit Lake retreat center. The second floor sleeps up to 46 in 6 bedrooms with 18 bunk beds and 5 queen beds. Full commercial kitchen with hood etc. Dining room seats up to 100 and basement has ceiling projector and AV closet. New roof 2011.
- Morton building, 1978, 1620 sq. ft., 36 X 48 houses tractor, mowers and other maintenance equipment
- Additional three cabins have not been renovated or used for some time
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.