- Located on the west side of Gravel Pit Road, between Grant and Elizabeth, Louisiana
- Contains 59.0 acres of 11-year old loblolly pine plantation and 68.8 acres of natural pine and hardwood
- Good access from a gravel parish road
- Approximately 0.75 mile frontage along Gravel Pit Road
- Unique areas where the old gravel pits were located
- Long-term timberland investment / Rural home development / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER FOR A FORM.
GPS: 30.814166 -92.912679
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.