This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
SELLER WILL ENTERTAIN SHORT TERM OWNER FINANCING!! Fabulous opportunity offers many uses for this 16.7 acre parcel which includes 2 wonderful connected buildings. Formerly known as "the place in the woods" the interiors design is of L.L. Bean or Kittery Trading Post. A total of over 7000 sq ft. between the 2 buildings. Building A has 2 levels, open concept design with dressing rooms and bath. FHA Propane heat plus wood stove and full lower level for even more usage. Building B is 2 levels, open concept plus office space on 2nd floor. It has a woodstove and propane heater. Commercially zoned for many uses: could be retail, storage units, warehouse, manufacturing or even living space with modification plus business. Sited on Rte 202 just 1 mile from the village. Also in an Economic Revitalization Zone for a 5 yr. state tax credit. So much to offer!!
Rte 202 to the center of Antrim and bear right at the intersection of Rte. 31.Go about 1.25 miles. Property on Left just after Goodell Road. Shared entrance with log home, chain across driveway but not locked
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Lakefront Property in Hillsborough County
- Horse Property in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County