This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
- Located on Bel Oil Road , between Elton and Oberlin, Louisiana
- Contains 51.2 +/- acres of planted pine plantation that has been first-thinned with the remaining acreage in merchantable natural pine and hardwood
- Frontage along Bel Oil Road for 0.25 mile
- Good access from a parish blacktop road with utilities, good private gravel road into the property
- Several storage/out buildings including a garage
- Bayou Blue crosses the northern portion of the property
- Rural home site / Recreational / Timber Investment opportunity
SHOWN BY APPOIINTMENT ONLY
- GPS: 30.524003 -92.688339
- From Elton, Louisiana on US Hwy 190, turn north onto Langley Road and travel 0.2 mile to St. Mary Street. Turn right onto St. Mary Street and travel 0.4 mile to Bel Oil Road. Turn left onto Bel Oil Road and travel 2.8 miles to the property on the left side of the road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Allen Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.