148 mostly wooded acres located in the Central Maine town of Sangerville. Access is seasonal however the year round road as well as utilities end less than 1000 feet from the southern boundary of the parcel. A great place to live, work, and enjoy some of the best recreational fun the area has to offer, all on one big parcel. An additional 77 acre lot is also available just across the road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Piscataquis County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Piscataquis County
- Farms in Piscataquis County
- Residential Property in Piscataquis County
- Recreational Property in Piscataquis County
- Riverfront Property in Piscataquis County
- Undeveloped Land in Piscataquis County
- Lakefront Property in Piscataquis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.