The Viking Ranch, a true sportsman paradise and multi-use recreational dream property. This ranch literally has it all including a new lodge that sits atop a grand hill overlooking a nice big spring fed lake. There are actually two lakes on the property, both lakes holding very large trophy bass, numerous crappies, and also catfish. The home is highlighted with two master suites on opposite ends of the home, expansive deck area overlooking the lake and outstanding Flint Hills grass and oak timber. Exquisite details and quality craftsmanship have been poured into this home/lodge with complete comfort. Granite counter tops, stainless appliances, hardwood floors, stone fireplace, and too many more features to list make this home one of the nicest we have ever come across on a recreational property. The property has been carefully developed for trophy deer with numerous food plots in place all which have hunting blinds, feeders and fencing in place. There is excellent waterfowl hunting opportunities on the ranch with both lakes holding numerous big flocks of Canada geese and ducks. Big mature deer have been frequent on the ranch, have also been harvested and this big timber area of Chautauqua County has always produced for Whitetail’s. There are also two creeks that flow in and through the ranch with nice big creek timber bottoms surrounding them. Several tillable fields would allow for some additional food sources in soybeans, corn or alfalfa. Located in a convenient area between Tulsa and Wichita. Shown by appointment only, please call to schedule a viewing.
- Located just 1 Â½ hours North of Tulsa, 2 hours Southeast of Wichita, 3 hours South of Kansas City
- Outstanding multi use recreational property for fishing, quail, deer and tons of turkeys
- New home that sits right atop the hill from the 15/acre lake with fabulous fishing
- 5 bedrooms with 2 master suits
- 3 full and one half bathrooms
- Total of 4,720 sq. feet of living space
- Full home security system
- Internet controlled central air conditioning and heat
- 15 acre lake and 5 acre lake that hold trophy bass, catfish, and crappie
- 7 hunting blinds (3 Citadel, 2 Ranch King, and 2 Nature Blinds) as well as 12 tree stands, 10 spinner feeders, and 5 protein feeders
- Currently being leased for grazing from year to year with $11,000 in income and cows being out in November and December
- Several small tillable fields that would allow for additional food sources
- Mineral rights providing $150 per month between 3 gas wells
- 800 Acres M/L Timber
- 47 Acres M/L potential tillable
- Price Reduced!!!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.