This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Nearly four decades ago, a group of eight hunters who called themselves the "Rattlesnake Hunting Club" purchased this hunting paradise. Having river bottoms, they enjoyed many years of deer, duck, grouse and small game hunting along with memories that will last on in time. The time has come to allow another family/families to enjoy the same great hunting tradition. The property consists of a combination of river frontage, sloughs, and oak flats. Many good quality oak and maple trees remain. The property is already enrolled in the MFL closed plan so hunting can remain private while you enjoy low taxes and the benefits of forestry management consultation. A small hunting/warming cabin with power is located just off the blacktopped 12th Avenue. Necedah is about 10 minutes to the south. To the west, you can hunt over 100,000 acres of public lands. This property can easily hunt 6-8. Give me a call.
- Rich river bottom habitat
- Exceptional waterfowl hunting
- Ideal deer habitat
- System of sloughs and oak flats
- Small hunting headquarter building with power
- Countless deer stand locations
- Excellent mature oak/maple population
- Close to Meadow Valley and Necedah Wildlife Refuge
- Big ag just across the river
- 8 miles north of Necedah
- Blacktop road
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data