Level lot with mature spruce trees near beautiful Seldovia, Alaska on the south side of Kachemak Bay. Dedicated and state maintained road to the property with electric located on the adjacent lot. Surrounded by forest, wild flowers, salmonberry and blueberry bushes, and lots of wildlife. Close to great fishing in Cook Inlet and black bear hunting in the area.
From Seldovia take Jakolof Bay rd approximately miles to Bickford Circle, 5th lot in.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ranches in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Farms in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Riverfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.