This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
13 acres vacant land fronting historic Route 66 with easy access to Interstate 40 and Interstate 15. North west of the property is the US Marine Corps Logistics Base, a 1,800 acre supply and maintenance installation complex used to rebuild and repair ground-combat and combat-support equipment for the West Coast. Not far from the property is the Barstow-Daggett Airport & Calico Ghost Town.
I-15 towards Barstow to I-40 east, exit Hidden Springs Rd, right on Newberry Springs Rd, right on National Trails
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Lakefront Property in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.