This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Great hobby farm near town but with total privacy and close to the Lake of the Ozarks !! Nearly new (2010) energy efficient & maintenance free 4 bedroom home is tucked into a beautiful little shrangrilla type valley about 1/4 mile from the state park, at the mouth of the Glaze River - with all it's horse back riding & hiking trails and marinas and boat access areas - easy horse back ride from home. Good access and you can get to Osage Beach restaurants in 15-20 minutes. School bus comes down the county road right past the property.
Some of the great features that make this jewel stand out:
1) Low taxes, low utilities, low maintenance.
2) Completely fenced for horses and cattle w/ heavy duty cattle guards in road. RECENT SURVEY.
3) Established fruit orchard and garden (hope you like peaches and asparagus...!), martin bird boxes, rose plants and flower beds.
4) Barn is set up with horse stalls, tack room, corral, walk-in cold storage/meat locker, kennels for coon dogs.
5) Separate pole barn shop (or large garage) with concrete floor and power of course.
6) Separate Chicken shed WITH chickens and fenced-in run (it even has underground power to it)
7) Deer stands, feeding stations, 4 wheeler trails all over the woods that surround the house, and a food plot for the deer - which often come right up to the windows.
8) Two ways in - the county road makes a loop. The scenic route is over the Swinging Bridges over the Glaze Arm - and you can see the lake thru the trees. The other route takes you 1 mile back up to Highway C (if the river's up that's the way to go to be safe) and then 1 mile back to Hwy 42 by Brumley.
9) 2300 sf Home is a STUCCO one level on a slab, built into the hillside for protection and warmth in winter, cool in summer. Anderson double-pane windows and custom blinds. No stairs here. Excellent concrete work and good quality construction thru-out. 6" walls and super insulated attic. High Efficiency propane gas furnace. Nice wood stove. PEX & copper plumbing - includes water softener. High quality Whirlpool Gold appliances, ceramic tile and wood floors, great storage and big closets.
10) two wet weather creeks join in the front half of the property, which gives you an endless supply of gravel to maintain the road thru the pasture and up to the house. to see please call Dave 573-433-1255
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Miller County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.