This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! If you’re searching for a residential building site or recreational property close to Hays with nearly unlimited potential, look no further than this one of a kind property less than 4 miles from the city limits. There are not many opportunities to purchase a property 5 minutes from Hays with enough acreage to construct a beautiful home, outbuildings, adequate area for horses or livestock, and the opportunity to walk less than a ¼ mile from your back porch to hunt whitetail deer and turkeys along Big Creek. This property has it all! Call today to schedule a viewing.
- Located 4 miles east of the Hays city limits along 310th Avenue and Interstate 70
- One of a kind building site for a country home or cabin right outside city limits. The recreational uses of this property are nearly unlimited
- Perfect sized property for raising horses with corrals already in place and plenty of open space
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting along Big Creek. A 7-acre food plot area is established south of the creek with water well and several hydrants in place for irrigating. Food plot is completely secluded from Interstate with tall cottonwoods and mature cedar shelter belts lining the North end and center of the property
- This stretch of Big Creek has excellent timber and has not been grazed. Property has exceptional native forage growing along the edge of the creek and throughout the flats
- Property is easily accessible along 310 Avenue and has a level building area along the west end of the property
- Two water wells currently on the property. Trego County Rural Water line runs along 310 Avenue as well. New owner can tap into this water line (at a fee) for a home or building. There is electricity running to the property as well
- Property has been approved for and issued a Conditional Use Permit for a building site by the Ellis County Board of County Commissioners
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Ellis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.