This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Premium Paso Robles AVA Vineyard. 57+/-acres planted consisting of 37+/-acres Cabernet Sauvignon&20 acres Syrah. Currently farmed using Biodynamic practices; Demeter Certified & Stellar Organic Certified. Good soils, elevation & exposure.Property consists of two parcels,79.8 acres & 60.1 acres totaling 139.9 acres. Parcels are NOT under Williamson Act, providing you the opportunity to sell one of the vineyards,if desired, or is attractive for partnership. 64 additional acres plantable. 2 wells, including one high volume Ag well, and one additional well permit in hand. Large irrigation reservoir for water storage, if needed. Ag barn for equipment storage. Two very nice modular homes, utilize as vacations rentals or place to stay while you are building your future home with expansive 360 degree wine country views. Looking to build a winery? Property has 5 Acres close to gated entrance that could be a good winery location. Call Kim Bankston 805.674.2298 or Mark Hazell 805.423.7927
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in San Luis Obispo County
- San Luis Obispo County Properties by Type
- Horse Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Ranches in San Luis Obispo County
- Farms in San Luis Obispo County
- Lakefront Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Recreational Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Residential Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Commercial Property in San Luis Obispo County