This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! Whispering Pine Farm is a very nice hunting farm with outstanding pasture ground. Whether you are a farmer looking to expand your farming operation, a hobby farm owner, a hunter or someone who wants the luxury of having country living and wildlife, this property is for you. This farmstead is located just minutes from area lakes and rivers and is complete with a NEW 1065 sq. ft. farmhouse, barn, large pole shed, and other outbuildings to run your farm operation. The grass fields can run over 24 cow/calf pairs with the large stands of cool season grasses along with clover for the wildlife. Multiple springs and ponds water the cattle and wildlife. Outstanding bottom ground for production also. With the endless food plot areas and hardwood timber, this is a great hunting destination. If you are looking for country living, cattle operation, hunting and income potential, this is the property for you. Property is secluded, scenic and priced to sell. Give me a call to see this turn-key property. Remember, buy land; they’re not making it anymore.
- Great combination farm with hunting and cattle production, land is 80 acres pasture and 160 timber
- Dwellings include NEW 1065 sq. ft. home with 2 bedrooms and 1 3/4 baths
- Water is abundant with large creek, pond and springs
- Wildlife is abundant with top notch deer, turkey and quail hunting
- New wire fencing on entire pasture perimeter and cross-fenced into multiple pastures for rotational grazing
- 40 acres of good bottom ground and timber consits of walnut, oak and hickory trees
- Good road system on and around entire farm
- Just 3/4 mile to paved road
- Mountain Grove is 25 miles away, Springfield is 85 miles away
- 2009 built home highlights: wood and tile floors, walk-in closets, large pantry, front porch, jetted tub, foam insulation, safe room, all electric with generator hook up
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Douglas County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.