The property is located west of Suqualena, MS, and has frontage on Suqualena - Newton County Road. The property consists of 94 acres of pine plantation that was planted in 2003 and 49 acres of mixed pine and hardwood timber. There is an old hunting camp on the hilly property with two established food plots. Utilities are available along the county road. This tract is located in an excellent area for deer hunting!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Lauderdale County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Lauderdale County
- Undeveloped Land in Lauderdale County
- Timberland in Lauderdale County
- Residential Property in Lauderdale County
- Recreational Property in Lauderdale County
- Hunting Land in Lauderdale County
- Riverfront Property in Lauderdale County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.