Wonderful natural state 40.66 acres. Valley, pasture, dry/wet creek make up this gem in Ste. Genevieve County. Hunt, hike or explore this quiet setting. Perfect area to plant cloves and watch the deer chow down! Need beautiful, clean rock for your home back in the County? Check out the creek area and have your pick of beautiful, decorative rock. If you want peace and calm, then this is your spot! Don't miss out on this great property!!!
Highway 55 to Hwy 61 (exit 170). Turn right on Hwy 61 1/2 mile to Jefferson School Rd. Go left 1/10th of a mile to Hwy TT. Left on Hwy TT. 3 miles to Hwy T. Right on Hwy T for 1 mile to Highway DD. Left on Hwy DD. Prop 1 1/2 mile on the right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Sainte Genevieve County
- Sainte Genevieve County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Sainte Genevieve County
- Commercial Property in Sainte Genevieve County
- Farms in Sainte Genevieve County
- Lakefront Property in Sainte Genevieve County
- Recreational Property in Sainte Genevieve County
- Ranches in Sainte Genevieve County
- Hunting Land in Sainte Genevieve County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.