On the Banks of the Yellowstone is comprised of a gorgeous 7,504 sq. ft. custom home and 51+/- acres with the mighty Yellowstone River & Otter Creek running by the front door. The property has 33 acres that are irrigated by either the three span Valley pivot or wheel line. Outbuildings include a large heated shop, very functional horse barn with seven stalls and a tack room, and a pole barn that you pass a beautiful home.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Sweet Grass County
- Sweet Grass County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Sweet Grass County
- Riverfront Property in Sweet Grass County
- Recreational Property in Sweet Grass County
- Commercial Property in Sweet Grass County
- Undeveloped Land in Sweet Grass County
- Timberland in Sweet Grass County
- Hunting Land in Sweet Grass County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.