This affordable and hard to find recreational type property offers lots of versatility for its size. Whether you are looking for your own place to hunt and fish or a private place for family camping adventures this tract offers these options and more. Just northeast of Renwick and not far from several other small area towns assures access to just about anything you need while enjoying this rural getaway. Hard surface access allows hassle free travel to and from the parcel. The Boone River is the east border and adds a long list of popular water recreational opportunities for your year-round enjoyment. More acres are currently available. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own recreational land in this part of the state.
- Hard surface access via 150th or CH C26
- Very hard to find property in this part of the state
- Final acreage to be determined by survey
- Lots of wildlife in the area including deer, turkey and waterfowl
- More acres currently available in the immediate area
- Low taxes
- Part of Wright County Parcel # 01-31-200-002
- An Oasis of wildlife habitat in an area consisting of mostly Ag land
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Wright County Properties by City
- Dows, IA Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.