PRICE REDUCED!!!This sweet little property has a few things that are rare in this part of the state, whitetail habitat and 2 large flowing streams that join together on the tract. A substantial value in both marketable and future value exists on the parcel represented in a large maple tree population with other species also present. There is an interior trail system suitable for walking or ATV, make access to all parts of the property easy. Plenty of water combined with open areas could be planted into food plots or bedding habitat and miles of crop fields in all directions create a nice hunting situation.
- Just northeast of Renwick
- Substantial current and future timber value especially in maple trees
- Interior trail system
- 2 all season streams join on property
- Great hunting situation created by very open surrounding properties
- Funnel areas from neighboring properties
- Great private family camping area
- Property will provide several potential all-season recreational opportunities
- $0 taxes
- Wright County Parcel # 01-30-400-004
- Very limited amount of this type of property in the immediate area
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.