Imagine yourself relaxing in the great room of your log home blanketed by the warmth of a wood stove and bathed in natural light pouring in through the large windows that provide wonderful views of your wooded landscape and the wildlife that call it home. Spend summer evenings enjoying the cool breeze that passes through your screened porch while you listen to the crackling of a cozy fire in the fire pit outside. Privately set back from the paved road access, this turnkey log home and large wooded acreage with a creek meandering through it would make the ideal retreat or permanent residence. Spend hours strolling the miles of internal roads past food plots, up and down the rolling hills and along the babbling creek. The property offers diverse hunting opportunities with populations of whitetail, black bear, wild turkeys, grouse, rabbits and other small game, ducks and geese all residing on this wonderful acreage. If you want something else to do besides the hunting, hiking, and relaxing, you can spend cool spring days tapping the large number of mature maples on the property and making your own maple syrup. Nearby, you’ll find thousands of acres in the Great Divide Unit of the pristine Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest. There you can fish in the many lakes and rivers, enjoy one of the picnic and campground areas or enjoy miles of ATV and snowmobile trails. Rather than simply imagining this wonderful property, come take a look.
- Paved road access
- Internal road system with culverts and bridge
- Log home with 3 bedrooms, 1.75 baths, open concept great room, finished loft with open landing, large screened porch
- Large 36â€™ X 42â€™ (measurements per seller) insulated and heated garage with electricity, plumbing and loft area
- Pressurized mound septic system, 6â€? drilled well, in-floor hydronic heat, LP on-demand water heater and wood stove
- Over a mile of creek frontage with Class ll Dorns Creek near north property line
- Diverse terrain with glacial landforms and rolling topography and large tracts of mature timber
- Proven syrup production from sap produced on the property
- Numerous food plots
- Diverse hunting opportunities with deer, black bear, turkey, grouse and other small game, and waterfowl all present on the property
- Located only 6 miles from thousands of acres of Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forestâ€™s Great Divide Unit
- Distances according to Mapquest: Butternut, WI 6 mi.; Duluth,MN/Superior, WI 115 mi.; Wausau, WI 115 mi.; Eau Claire, WI 130 mi.; Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN 190 mi.; Madison, WI 255 mi.; Milwaukee, WI 305 mi.; Chicago, IL 390 mi.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.