Price dramatically reduced. Owner says he is ready to sell and retire! Over 100 head of Angus mother cows, calves, breeding bulls and equipment can convey. Don’t hesitate…This is a motivated seller. Smith Creek Ranch is a full-time operator's or gentleman's cattle operation. From the magnificent ridge top views overlooking the cattle as they graze, to the hay fields and over 115 acres of bottom ground, this ranch reflects the American dream of land ownership. The property is set up for rotational grazing with seven pastures and all have live water or automatic waters. The well-built three bedroom home can be a permanent residence or just a weekend getaway. The home was designed with simplicity and efficient furnishings to finish off this dream property. All cattle and farm equipment can also be purchased with property. Call to schedule your private showing. Remember, buy land; they’re not making it anymore.
- Price dramatically reduced. Owner says he is ready to sell and retire! Over 100 head of Angus mother cows, calves, breeding bulls and equipment can convey. Donâ??t hesitateâ?¦This is a motivated seller.
- Outstanding cattle pasture that can support 100-125 cow/calf pairs
- The ranch features six live springs, 5 ponds and 1/2 mile of Little Colbb Creek
- Excellent area to raise a family, farm or just retire to the quiet life
- OPERATIONS: The Smith Creek Ranch features a diversified balance of grazing, hay and timber. This ranch has historically been used as a cattle operation and is currently running 125 pairs. The cattle on the property is a closed herd of high grading certified beef Angus and can be purchased with ranch. The cattle herd consists of 79 four to eight-year-old cows, two registered Circle A Angus four-year-old bulls, one 2-year-old calving ease Circle A bull, 18 two to three-year-old first calf heifers, 7 yearling past exposed heifers and 15 yearling open heifers. Feedlot data for the past six years is 80% choice and 18.8% prime.
- ACREAGE AND DESCRIPTION: The Smith Creek Ranch consists of 418 +/- deeded acres surrounded by the unparalleled beauty of Southwest Missouri. This ranch has a beautiful, diverse terrain with rolling hills, open meadows and over 115 acres of bottom ground. The bottom ground is planted in fescue, orchard, timothy and clover. With good ground and an average annual rainfall of over 45 inches, the cattle stay on the gain. The property sits on a black top road with four access points.
- IMPROVEMENTS: The Smith Creek Ranchâ??s improvements include a 7-year-old 3600 s/f brick and stone home It features three bedrooms; one upstairs and two on the main floor with three baths. The home consists of a large great room for entertaining and a front porch and sun porch off the master bedroom. It is very energy efficient with Zone cooling and heating and 12-inch exterior walls. Floors have radiant heat, and a Taylor water exchange system also heats and cools the home. Some finish work is required in the home. Other improvements include a guest home/foreman house which is 1568 s/f with three beds and two baths. Approximately 7 pastures with good barbed wire and hot wire fencing, water, hay barn and working pens.
- WATER RIGHTS AND RESOURCES: The ranch features six live springs, 5 ponds and 1/2 mile of Little Colbb creek, providing an uninterrupted flow to livestock and wildlife. The current springs have been producing since the Smith Creek Ranch was homesteaded and provide water to the entire ranch.
- WILDLIFE AND RECREATION: Wildlife is abundant on the Smith Creek Ranch with trophy whitetail deer, turkey and dove. Property is within an hour of six large lakes and multiple rivers for floating and fishing.
- LOCATION: This property is conveniently located approximately 16 miles Southeast of Lebanon via Highway 32 and B. The town of Lebanon is the county seat of Laclede County and features a hospital, K-12 schools, YMCA, shopping, movie theater, dining, lodging and an airport. School bus and mail service are available to and from Lebanon to the ranch. Kansas City is 3 hours away and St. Louis is 2.5 hours away.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.