This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! SELLER WILL DIVIDE PROPERTY, SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS. Opportunity awaits you to own a large hunting tract with tillable and CRP income. This tract has everything you could ask for in a large hunting tract. Seventy-six acres of income producing acres with the balance being hundreds of acres of oak ridges, cedar thickets, bedding areas, pinch points, funnels, creeks, and the list goes on. Not only does this farm have everything you need to grow and hold mature deer, the neighboring properties also offer much of the same, which only adds to the holding power and ability to grow those Illinois giants. The property is littered with worn out trails crisscrossing the property. The ever-changing topography is a hunter’s dream and funnels the deer right where you want them. With the CRP contract expiring in 2016, some habitat improvements could be implemented in place of re-enrolling all the current acres enrolled in CRP. Some of the fields would make for excellent destination food sources that are very secluded and are sure to draw the deer, providing an action-packed fall. The list goes on and on about the endless list of opportunities this farm has to offer along with the habitat diversity it offers. Don’t miss your opportunity to take advantage of this well-rounded hunting tract. Give me a call today to schedule your private showing.
- PROPERTY DIVISION OPTIONS: The two north tillable fields, which are 42 acres in total, can be purchased separately. This tract would be 100% tillable. The balance of the property, approximately 346 acres of which 33.5 acres are enrolled in CRP and 312.5 acres are timber, can be purchase separately as well. Call for more details regarding these options.
- 42.5 acres of highly productive tillable farm ground currently being share cropped
- 33.5 acres broken up in four fields are currently enrolled in CRP through 9-30-2016 paying $3521 annually and should increase significantly upon renewal of a new CRP contract
- Balance of the property is timber
- There is an internal road system throughout the property making the entire property accessible
- 4 separate CRP fields throughout the farm
- Freshwater spring located on the southeast side of the farm provides for a year round water source in addition to the numerous creeks
- Surrounded by excellent connecting habitat
- Very abundant deer and turkey numbers on the property
- The topography of the property provides numerous ridge tops, valleys, meandering creeks and natural travel corridors throughout the property
- Major bedding areas scattered throughout the property
- Farm offers productive tillable farm ground, CRP income with outstanding deer and turkey hunting
- Located 30 minutes from Burlington, IA, 1.5 hours from Peoria, 1.5 Hours from Quad Cities, 3.5 hours from Chicago
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Henderson County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.