This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
ATTENTION INVESTORS!! Earn a 4.2% rate of return on your money even at full asking price. 97% of this property is enrolled in both CRP and CREP programs. Both payments combined generate $21,103 of annual income. At the end of either contract you can either re-enroll back into CRP or CREP, based on availability, or you can turn the ground back into productive tillable farm ground. Not only does this farm offer great return, it also offers numerous hunting opportunities. If you are an avid waterfowl hunter, the property borders the Hennepin Canal and also offers a wetland pond in the middle of the farm, attracting a ton of birds to the property every year. Is deer hunting or pheasant hunting more your style? The property also offers excellent upland bird hunting in the warm season grasses and several acres of food plots for the wildlife to feed on, not to mention two elevated box blinds overlooking the vast amount of bedding habitat. If you’ve been looking for a solid investment to add to your portfolio, give me a call today for more information or to schedule a showing.
- 4.2% rate of return at current asking price
- 20.2 acres enrolled in CRP paying $227.16 per acre, annual CRP payments are $4,588 through 9-30-2020
- 52.4 acres enrolled in non-permanent CREP paying $315.17 per acre, annual CREP payments are $16,515 through 9-30-2026
- Total annual payment - $21,103
- Total CREP payments through 2026 are $165,150 and total CRP payments through 2020 are $18,352
- Non-permanent CREP and CRP
- Hunting lease could provide additional income
- 7.1 acres of the CRP/CREP are planted to food plots each year
- Two box blinds convey with the property
- 3-acre wetland pond has been developed on the property
- Great waterfowl, deer and upland bird hunting opportunities
- North side of the property borders Hennepin Canal
- Located 1.5 miles from Hennepin Canal State Park
- 1.5 hours from Joliet, 1 hour from Quad Cities, 1 hour from Peoria
- Also see the Bureau County 5, 27 and 52.5 acre listings
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Bureau County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.