This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This property is full of diversity and is definitely in a wonderful location! It is located just a few miles east of beautiful Roaring Ring State Park in the heart of the Ozark Mountains. The recreational options in this area are second to none! The farm is bordered on three sides by Mark Twain State Forrest, Roaring River State Park is just minutes away and beautiful Table Rock Lake is right down the road. There is currently approximately 200 acres being utilized as pasture/hay ground with the balance in big hardwoods, creek bottom, thickets and brush. Everything wildlife needs to thrive! There is a nice home located near the entrance to the property which is a 1 bedroom/1 bathroom set up perfectly for a hunting retreat, a weekend getaway, or a place to call home. There is a well house, a propane tank and electricity on the property. The hunting options on this property are endless and the Mark Twain National Forrest will offer 1,000's more acres to roam! The property could also be used to run cattle on. The current owner has around 100 head on it at this time. This property is within close driving distance of Springfield and Joplin and a mere 30 minutes to Branson. This would be a beautiful area to build your dream home or retirement home. This is a great opportunity to own a beautiful piece of land with lots of diversity!
- Beautiful farm, hunting AND recreational tract all wrapped into one
- Approximately 200 acres of hardwood timber and brush
- 200 acres currently being utilized as hay and pasture ground
- This property also has a well-built 1 bed/1bath home constructed in 2004
- Home includes a well house for water, propane and electricity
- Just a few miles East from beautiful Roaring RIver State Park, which is well kown for its trout fishing
- Plenty of recreational options in this area with 1000's of acres of Mark Twain National Forrest around the property and just a short drive to Table Rock Lake, which only enhances the recreational activities in this area
- Awesome hunting tract for both whitetail and turkeys
- Rolling terrain with plenty of tree stand and food plot locations
- The home on the property would make for a great hunting camp or recreational retreat
- Excellent area to build your dream home or retirment home
- Located about 1 hour from Joplin and Springfield, and a short 30 minutes from Branson
- This property could be utilized as a cattle farm or could be turned into an excellent secluded hunting retreat with lodging right on the property
- This property is priced to sell at $1,700.00 per acre
- The property is located in the heart of the rolling Ozark Mountains
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Barry County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.