This is a great opportunity to own a cabin in a scenic Allamakee valley. A great location within minutes of endless year-round outdoor recreation. The property is in an area well known for trophy whitetails and high turkey populations. The addition of food plots will ensure all season encounters with lots of animals. The cabin sits in the perfect place to access without disturbing natural travel patterns. The Lansing area (for many reasons) is extremely popular and I expect this tract to move quickly, don’t miss this great chance to buy your own piece of Northeast Iowa.
- Your chance to own an awesome cabin in a beautiful Northeast Iowa setting
- Just southwest of Lansing
- Excellent trophy whitetail area
- Hard road access
- High turkey population
- Great all season hunting potential with addition of food plots
- Open meadows will make excellent food plot locations
- Cabin features upper level and fireplace
- Close proximity to the Mississippi River and abundant recreational opportunity
- Excellent waterfowl hunting and fishing on this stretch of the Mississippi
- Lots of state-stocked trout waters in the vicinity
- Possible adjacent property available
- Annual taxes approximately $1381
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.