What an incredible location in the heart of Raymore!! Raymores Hawkridge Park borders the entire southern boundary and Creekmore Golf Course and Clubhouse borders the entire northern boundary. The property offers several breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside and is loaded with building sites for building your dream home or residential development. The property is complimented with a great balance of open pasture land acres and scattered timber. There is also a beautiful creek and a small wildlife pond. One of the neatest features of this property is the ability to feel like you're in the middle of the country, but you're truly sitting in the heart of town!
- Incredible location in the heart of Raymore
- Raymore-Peculiar School District
- Creekmore Golf Course borders northern boundary for 1/2 of a mile
- Raymores HawkRidge Park borders southern boundary for of a mile
- 163rd Street provides great access along the northern boundary
- Utilties in place! Water, electric, gas, telephone and sewer line.
- Great balance of open pasture land and timbered acres
- Nice creek lace through the property
- Additional 78.8 acres for sale directly to the east
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.