This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Here's a complete turnkey setup that is ready to hunt. This scenic farm features income from CRP acres and 90 acres of tillable land (cash rents being negotiated for 2017). Locust Creek runs through the middle of the farm providing an ample water source, as well as a beautiful 5-acre lake stocked with bass, crappie, and catfish. The WRP land is also located in the middle of the farm on both sides of Locust Creek that not only provide great cover but also tons of food and cover and offer awesome waterfowl opportunities. There is more lush clover growing in the WRP area on this farm than anywhere I have ever seen! There is bucky looking pockets of timber and brush all over the farm, with nice draws and food plots and weedy fields to compliment them. The custom finished living quarters of the building makes for a very comfortable place to kick back and relax in between hunts. It consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen/dining area, living area, and a garage. Granite countertops and custom cabinetry pair well with the tongue in groove interior walls. There is a brand new 24 x 40 pole barn with concrete floors and electric that will serve well as an additional storage area. The 53 acres with the lake on the east side of Country Drive may be split off and purchased separately. Too many extras to list--it must be seen to be appreciated. If you have been waiting for that perfect farm, look no further! Call for more details or showing.
- 32 acres CRP paying $3,155 annually
- 20 x 40 pole barn with electric and concrete floor
- Incredible 64 x 40 Morton style building with custom finished living quarters and garage
- 62 acres WRP create great waterfowl opportunities
- 90 acres of tillable land, at time of listing the current farmer was renting 30 acres of the total tillable for $100 per acre
- Tillable acreage is being negotiated at time of listing for entire 90 acres
- Outstanding deer and turkey hunting farm
- Lots of food plots that are loaded with clover
- Easy gravel road access
- Locust Creek runs through the middle of the farm
- Beautiful scenic view of the farm from the covered porch on the back side of the lodge
- ATV trails provide great access to every part of the property
- Comes with approximately 13 deer stands
- Easy gravel road access
- Locust Creek flows through the property from North to South creating awesome travel corridor
- 5-acre stocked lake
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Sullivan County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.