12 Acres of prime land in the heart of Chesterfield, Mo. Perfect location to build your dream home with breathtaking views. Perfect for horses.
Property located on Wildhorse Creek Road between Kehrs Mills and Baxter Road. North side of Wildhorse Creek just a few feet West of the intersection of Wilson and Wildhorse Creek Road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Horse Property in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.