The property is 15.34 acres that has been used to grow crops and as a homestead. It is located on the north side of Johnson Road, just outside of the city of Plant City in Hillsborough
County. The property adjacent to the north is within the city limits.
The property is located at 1704 W. Johnson Road in Plant City in eastern Hillsborough County. It is just off of both James Redman Parkway (SR 39) and Mud Lake Road. Also, it is
located less than 5 miles from I-4.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Riverfront Property in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County
- Undeveloped Land in Hillsborough County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.