Old Manse was built in 1868 by Reverend Dr. Isaac W. K. Handy, author of an acclaimed Civil War journal and Pastor of Orange Presbyterian Church. Frame construction with a standing seam metal roof, this is a lovely center hall Colonial situated on 46 acres inside the historic Town. There are Federal and Colonial Revival features including a front porch supported by Tuscan columns, transome and side-light windows around the double panel door. The lawn is defined by boxwoods now over 100 years old and mature perennial gardens and trees. The land is predominantly pasture and would lend itself to lots of agricultural uses. There is a large spring-fed pond and Mountain Views. In the Keswick Hunt & offered for the 1st time in 70 yrs.
East on Main Street in Orange to left on Landon Lane to property on right
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.