This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
* Breach Farm;
* Taygold Ave., Blockton, IA 50836 | Listed at $465,000;
* Taxes: $1,632 (Treasurer);
* Terms: cash, payable upon closing;
* Land Use: FSA shows 93.6 acres as part of crop history, but Surety Maps indicate approximately 105+ acres pasture available (FSA & Surety);
* Possession: upon closing;
* Timber Acres: 30.00 (Surety Maps);
* Pasture Acres: 105+ (Surety Maps);
* FSA Description: Bean Base - 23.9 - PLCY29 (Ringgold County FSA);
* CSR Description: CSR1- 40.1 (Ringgold Co. Assessor) & CSR2- 45.7 (Surety Maps);
* Comments: Presenting the Breach Farm. This parcel of land is best described as a timber pasture, with a considerable amount of really nice open pasture and several acres of trees scattered throughout the pasture. The timbered area is mainly towards the East side of the property and along the Southern end. There are several walnut trees and other native trees on this parcel. Two ponds also provide the water source for livestock. This farm could continue to be utilized as a pasture or could possibly be turned into a nice hunting farm as wild turkey and deer are definitely in the area. Contact PPI at 641-333-2705 for a prospectus containing aerial maps, soil maps, plat maps, county maps and more.
North of Blockton, Iowa
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Ringgold County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.