- 1,720 deeded acres adjoining Grand Mesa National Forest
- Valuable mineral rights including 50% of the mineral rights on 1,120 acres
- 1.5 miles of fishing in Grove Creek and several ponds
- Tons of wildlife including elk, mule deer, turkey, bear, moose, and mountain lion
- Four homes, two off-grid cabins, good fencing, pipe corrals, six barns/shop, and good ranch road system
The nations largest flat-topped mountain, Grand Mesa, a Shangri-La of big game and trout, rises literally out the back door of Big Iron Ranch near Collbran, Colorado. Located at the end of the road, this remarkably private 1720-acre refuge adjoins Grand Mesa National Forest for 2.5 miles, giving it a rare edge-of-the-wilderness feel, yet is readily accessible year-round to Interstate 70 and the Western Slope metropolis of Grand Junction.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.