This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
From the diverse acres of timber, pasture, tillable, and native grasslands, this property offers it all! At the center, you will find a very durable yet delicately accented lodge. The lodge features exterior and interior log walls over an insulated concrete core that combine for both energy efficiency and unparalleled strength of construction. There is also heated stone flooring, stone fireplaces that extend to the vault of the ceiling, as well as railroad boxcar floors with hand forged nails. Store all your toys in the garage that’s built into the basement and put your valuables into the built-in vault. The remaining acres are an outdoorsman's dream. Vast acres of native prairie grass are bordered by seemingly endless timber edges. The thick timbered bottoms are intermixed with some cedar thickets and are sure to be called home by a multitude of wildlife species. Four ponds on the property provide great water sources for the resident animals and two are stocked with fish. All of this is connected with an internal trail system, which has a majority rocked. Drive through your property and enjoy the scenery, soak in the solitude from your lodge’s back deck, or enjoy the entire view from the 40-foot tall tower. You won’t be disappointed with any of these options! Call today to set up your private showing.
- Home built in 2003
- 2,288 square feet, basement with garage
- Heated stone floors
- Railroad boxcar flooring with hand forged nails
- Antique functional wood burning cookstove in kitchen
- Full length stone fireplaces at each end of the cabin
- Built in vault and vault door
- Concrete core walls
- Steel shutters
- Security system
- Geothermal heating and air conditioning
- Reverse osmosis water purifier
- 67+/- tillable acres (14+/- in alfalfa, 53+/- in corn)
- Pasture income
- 40 foot lookout tower
- 4 ponds, 2 that are stocked with bass, bluegill, and crappie
- 3 shooting ranges, distances ranging from 30 yards to 600 yards
- Thick, hardwood timber with intermittent cedar thickets
- Vast areas of natural grass
- Internal trail system, majority is rocked
- 40 minutes from Lincoln
- 10 minutes from Interstate 80
- The 1870's vintage land advertisement hanging in the lodge features a view from the western portion of the property, overlooking the Big Blue river valley below. The Oregon Trail ran through the property, bringing thousands of settlers westward
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Seward County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.