This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! An ideal property for your group hunting camp or family compound, this offering has a home laid out for plenty of privacy, a cabin in the woods with a large loft, and a cute little rustic shed that could be converted to an additional private cabin. All of this is on a large acreage with room to roam and plenty of potential hunting stand locations. The acreage offers a combination of woods and open on a mix of high and low ground with several pine plantations and a small pond all easily accessed on the nice internal road and trail system. The property is located in an area that offers year around recreation for all interests. Enjoy hunting on your own acreage or in the nearby National Forest. Ride your snowmobiles or ATVs on the immense trail system that covers the region. Go fishing or boating on Lake Superior. Spend time camping, canoeing, kayaking, picnicking, hiking or trout fishing in the Brule River State Forest located just down the road. Go site seeing and shopping in some of the quaint towns that ring the Bayfield Penninsula's shoreline. Enjoy peace and quiet walking the trails or curled up in the cabin in the woods with a good book. Come together for food and fellowship at the house or pile into the sauna for some relaxed conversation. A range of options from peaceful private time to fun group activities and plenty of room for friends and family make this an ideal recreational or residential property.
- Home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, sunroom, sauna and attached garage
- Beautiful timber frame cabin with electricity, wood burning oven, propane heat and loft area
- Metal shop building with large, attached machine shed and other outbuildings
- Approximately 20 acres in 34 year old pine plantation, an additional approximately 4 acres in 14 year old pine plantation, and approximately 16 acres tillable for food plots or additional pine planting
- Well developed road and trail system
- Small pond
- Close proximity to immense snowmobile and ATV trail system, Lake Superior, Port Wing Marina, Apostle Islands National Lakeshore and Chequamegon Nicolet National Forest
- Brule River State Forest containing numerous canoe landings, picnic grounds, camp sites, trails, class lll rapids, and class l trout fishing within 2 miles of property
- Distances according to mapquest: Brule 10 miles.; Duluth, MN/Superior 30 miles; Eau Claire 152 miles; Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN 175 miles; Madison 325 miles; Chicago, IL 465 miles
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Bayfield County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.