Last remaining building lot in Thunder Mountain One development. Plat denotes Acreage as 3.593 Acres which is slightly more than the Tax Record reflects. Frontage of site has a continuous babbling brook w/level topography from the street awaiting a circular drive surrounded by a canopy of trees & nature all around. Your builder, your plan. Experience complete tranquility within minutes from Highway 44. Nearby attractions include a Rec Plex, Six Flags over Mid-America, Hidden Valley Ski Resort, Legends Golf Course, Berry Park, Babler State Park, West End Diving Centers, 18+ Horseback Riding Equestrian Stables & Boarding Facilities; The Wolf Sanctuary; The Wild Bird Sanctuary; nearby Shaw's Nature Reserve in Gray Summit & the infamous Purina Farms Animal Barns where there is Dining & Lodging as well as a full Calendar of Events. Top Rated Rockwood Schools and MORE!
Highway 109 to Alt Rd, right on Thunder Valley Drive, sign on right where lot is.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Horse Property in Saint Louis County