Approx. 176 acres along the Yellowstone River. Great recreational property, large pond, wooded river frontage, duck and goose habitat galore along with several large animal species. Several islands to play on. Approx. 39 acres of irrigated lands.
This hunting property is located just East of Pompeys Pillar, and approx. 30 min from Billings MT.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Yellowstone County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Yellowstone County
- Farms in Yellowstone County
- Residential Property in Yellowstone County
- Riverfront Property in Yellowstone County
- Recreational Property in Yellowstone County
- Undeveloped Land in Yellowstone County
- Commercial Property in Yellowstone County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.