This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Once a working farm, this beautiful property is on the public market for the first time in three generations. A clear spring fed stream wanders through with heavy forest on both sides of the creek providing excellent deer and turkey habitat. The home is very solid and features hardwood floors, 3 bedrooms, first-floor laundry and a nice enclosed porch. Deer wander next to and through the yard often. There is ample deer sign within sight of the home! Just a minute or two away is the boat launch to 9000 acre Castle Rock Lake and fine dining at Carlson's just 2 miles away. Located just a half hour north of Wisconsin Dells, you can enjoy family fun without breaking the bank on hotel bills. This home and property could easily provide year round fun for families with all recreational interests!
- 1.5 miles to Castle Rock Flowage
- Carlson's Rustic Ridge just minutes away
- Only minutes to Adam Friendship
- Beautiful stream meandering through
- Very good hunting terrain and bedding areas
- Many good bow and gun stand options
- Incredible recreational area
- Permanent or second home
- Home has hardwood floors
- Well, septic
- Facebook page,
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data